Breathes easier by design
AirWave® — the valve-free respirator that breathes easier:
- Less resistance than other leading disposable respirators*
- Even less exhale resistance than the leading valved respirators*
More surface, more airflow
The outstanding performance of AirWave® is due to its patent-pending, wave design technology. It allows more airflow in and out of the respirator for cool comfort and easier breathing.
- Unique waves double the filter surface area of our comparable respirator
- Dura-Mesh® shell provides bi-directional protection from dirt on the outside and moisture on the inside
Comfort inside and out
By providing more surface area, AirWave ensures cool comfort inside the respirator, without a valve. Plus our exclusive FlexFit® design provides added comfort and compliance over time.
- FlexFit® design expands and contracts as you move and speak, for optimal comfort
- Pinch-free molded nose bridge eliminates metal nose-band readjustment and discomfort
Particulate aerosols free of oil.
- Exclusive easy-breathing wave design
- Less resistance, better breathability*
- Ideal where unvalved respirators are preferred
- Less cost than valved respirators
- Longer wear means less cost
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Soft foam nose cushion and contour shaped for comfort
- Pinch free nose bridge
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1
*Testing conducted at 85 liters per minute in accordance with NIOSH 42 Part 84.180 initial resistance requirements. Resistance will vary with actual use conditions.
||AirWave N95 Disposable Respirator, M/L
||AirWave N95 Disposable Respirator, S