Four Traceable® International Standards Digital thermometers provide the exact readings required for critical requirements, quality control checks and routine measurements. Units read 0.00, 25.00, 37.00, or a combination of all three with a resolution of 0.01° and an accuracy ±0.05°C within ±2°C of standard. Units read in °C and °F.
The stainless steel probe shows the slightest temperature change and provides a triple purpose for liquid, air/gas, and semi-solids. The probe records accurate readings with tip penetration of 1/3”. Probe has a diameter of 1/8”, stem length of 6.25”, overall length of 9” and a cable length of 5 ft.
Absolute high-precision thermometer is ideal for measuring temperatures in water baths, cuvets, gas systems, reagents, standards solutions, ovens, incubators, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, foods and waste water.
- Display shows minimum/maximum and current temperatures
- Min/max monitors readings for any time period and displays the exact time and date when the min/max temperature occurred
- Alarm provides two visual (LEDs) and two audio alerts when temperature rises above or falls below high and low set points
- Unit displays the exact time and date when dual thermometer alarms are triggered
- Alarms are programmable in 0.01° increments
- Visual and audible alarms signal continuously (for days) even if temperature returns to non-alarm range
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case is: 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 x 3/4 inches. Weight is 5 ounces
- Stand, magnetic strips, and wall mount allow placing thermometer anywhere
- Takes two AA batteries
To assure accuracy, an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided by an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
Please note: The aforementioned A2LA accreditation belongs to the manufacturer, not CanLab.