Never run out of N95 masks again. Quickly sanitizing them yourself via UV light.
This unit may be used for:
- Sanitizes four N95 masks at once, in four minutes (120 seconds per side)
- Two modes of operation – Energy or Time
- Open door safety mechanism
- Energy efficient electronic ballasts
- Small footprint
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- UL/CSA/CE Approved
- The unit comes equipped with 5 x 254 nm Shortwave Bulbs
- Unit is capable of accommodating other wave length bulbs, 254 nm, 306 nm and 368 nm bulbs. No manual calibration required when switching between wavelengths.
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI)
UVGI is a promising method but the disinfection efficacy is dependent on dose. Not all UV lamps provide the same intensity thus treatment times would have to be adjusted accordingly.
Acceptable filtration performance was recorded for eleven FFR models exposed to various UV doses ranging from roughly 0.5–950 J/cm2. Heimbuch et al. tested filtration and fit of 15 FFRs and found no adverse effects to FFR performance . Heimbuch et al. tested the performance of 1 J/cm2 of UVGI against Influenza A (H1N1), Avian influenza A virus (H5N1), Influenza A (H7N9) A/Anhui/1/2013, Influenza A (H7N9) A/Shanghai/1/2013, MERS-CoV, and SARS-CoV and reported virus inactivation from 99.9% to greater than 99.999%