Designed to seal packs and provide visual evidence that packs have been exposed to the steam sterilization process.
Indicator tapes are Class 1 process indicators used for exposure monitoring which assures the operator handling the processed items that the pack has been exposed to the sterilization process without the need to open the pack or check load control records. Tape dispensers available for easy dispensing of indicator tapes.
- Chemical process indicator changes color when exposed to the steam sterilization process to provide assurance that the packs were processed without the need to open the pack.
- Versatile tape adheres to all types of wraps.
- Tape stretches to minimize tape pop-off which reduces need for resterilization due to packs opening during processing.
- Allows you to write on tapes or use preprinted 3M labels for ease of use and better record keeping.
- Low cost per use offers economical way to monitor exposure to the sterilization process.
- To monitor sterilization exposure in steam sterilization processes.
- The chemical process indicator lines on the steam tape change to dark on a beige background when exposed to the steam sterilization process.
- Use with all types of wraps available including: woven, treated woven, non-woven, paper and plastic wraps.
Caution: This Product Contains Dry Natural Rubber.
||Comply™ Lead Free Steam Indicator Tape, 0.47 inch x 60 yards (12mm x 55m)
||Comply™ Lead Free Steam Indicator Tape, 0.70 inch x 60 yards (18mm x 55m)
||Comply™ Lead Free Steam Indicator Tape, 0.94 inch x 60 yards (24mm x 55m)